As everyone knows that most of the startups and business class people use crowdfunding platforms to raise their funds. In recent years, blockchain-based projects are raising the funds with the Initial Coin Offering strategy. This crowdfunding model has been much help for most of the budding startups by acquiring the funds from the investors.
More particularly, the Ethereum blockchain is the prominent Blockchain platform for most of the innovative projects. Thus, ERC20 Tokens has become the new standard for tokens. In other words, Ethereum smart contracts are built today using ERC20 standards with advanced blockchain technology. So it makes sure that the transactions are completely performed without any issues.
At the starting stage by creating your own Ethereum Token, one can immediately launch an ICO to get the desired set of funds for the project. In this blog, let us figure out what an Ethereum token(ERC20) and the steps involved in creating an ERC20 Tokens.
What are ERC20 Tokens?
Ethereum blockchain creates an open-source software platform. It enables developers to create and deploy peer to peer applications (dApps). where the place generates its own cryptocurrencies or tokens. We can also say Ethereum tokens as ERC20. They are crypto-based assets that are being built on top of the Ethereum network for crowdfunding models. These ERC20 tokens are just a distinct type of smart contract that lives on the Ethereum blockchain.
In other words, we can say that the Ethereum token is a type of digital asset derived from the Ethereum blockchain. These Ethereum tokens are completely used for buying, selling, and trading in the crypto exchange platforms. You can buy the ERC20 tokens by any kind of crypto coins through the help of crypto exchange. These ERC20 tokens are derived from the existing Ethereum blockchain. So there is no need for creating the new blockchain.
Currently, the most prominent Ethereum token in the marketplace is ERC20. For developing a single ERC20 token there is a set of rules and conditions for developers. Only after undergoing all the rules and conditions, developers can create a single unique ERC20 token.
Here are some major reasons that make ERC20 Tokens unique & outstand from other competitors
- Ethereum Tokens are simple. Also, it has a hassle-free way of deployment.
- ERC20 Token Standard is intended to solve significant problems with the wide range of tokens they manage.
- ERC20 is the first prominent specification to offer Ethereum token standardization. This is due to its popularity. Also, how it became increasingly known to investors.
We help the startups, entrepreneurs, and business class people to launch their own ICO platform by using our powerful ICO script. With this, you can get your unique ERC20 token.
Now let us figure out…
How to create your own Ethereum Token on Ethereum Blockchain?
For developing a single ERC20 token, there is a set of rules and conditions to follow. This Ethereum token follows the ERC20 standard. ERC20 is mostly considered as a standard protocol for writing Ethereum smart contracts. Moreover, the ERC20 standard defines a common list of rules and functions that an Ethereum token has to implement before performing any crowdfunding platforms. Only the Ethereum token development company can create an effective unique ERC20 token. It contains six mandatory rules and three optional rules.
Mandatory rules to launch an ERC20 token are given below.
- Total supply
- Balance of
- Transfer from
Optional rules are:
- Token name
- Decimal (up to 18)
You can build your Ethereum based ERC20 tokens with 5 steps:-
1) Decide how the ERC20 token should be:
It is the first step in creating an ERC20 token. You need to decide the motto of how your Ethereum token should be. Also, how this Ethereum-based token is going to be helpful for your business or projects. List the desired features and functionalities it should have. After that, create a plan or road map accordingly.
2) Writing a smart contract with ERC20 standard:
Most people know that Ethereum Smart Contract is an important part of Blockchain Technology. So one should give priority and importance while writing smart contracts for their projects. Respectively there are 8 functions in the ERC20 Smart Contracts. Such as
- Total Supply
- Contract Owner
- Add Holder
- Remove Holder
- Remove Appointee
3) Test contract code for Etherscan verification:
Once you have completed writing the Smart Contract code for your project. Then you can compile the code to check whether the functionalities are working properly.
4) Validate the Tokens:
Once the checking and verification are done. Then you can test the ERC20 Token transactions. Validate whether your Ethereum tokens are well-performing or not. If it faces any issues, errors, or bugs. Then make the changes accordingly.
5) Deployment for sales to crowdfund without fail:
Finally, you can deploy the code in the Ethereum Blockchain.
These 5 steps would be helpful to the successful deployment of Ethereum based ERC20 tokens on a crowdfunding website or to run dApps.
Benefits of Ethereum (ERC20) Token Development:
There are some benefits of using our ERC20 token development. They are
- You can trade the digital currencies or digital assets instantly in the Ethereum platform.
- ERC20 tokens can handle the incoming token transactions in the smart contract.
- These Ethereum tokens are completely accepted in all cryptocurrency exchange platforms. So it’s hassle-free for users to perform transactions using these ERC20 tokens.
- There are no possibilities of risk and vulnerabilities.
- ERC20 tokens have massive liquidity compared to other Ethereum-based tokens. So the crypto users can buy and sell instantly in the cryptocurrency exchange platforms.
- Already there is a proper regulation for the ERC20 tokens. So there is no need for developing an Ethereum token from scratch.
- Simple and fast transaction
- Functionalities implemented in ERC20 tokens will help the customers to interact with tokens and blockchain technology.
How Icoclone will assist you to create your own Ethereum Token?
Icoclone is an outstanding Ethereum-based ERC20 token development company across the globe. We are experts in offering STO scripts and ICO scripts for international clients. We so far delivered 60+ ICO scripts for various clients across the globe. We create a unique Ethereum token according to your business requirements. We also provide smart contracts and an efficient way to create Ethereum tokens. If you are interested to launch an ERC20 token with unique functionalities. We people in the Icoclone will assist you to create a powerful Ethereum token with our Token development services. Also, you can launch your own ICO platform using our first-quality ICO script at a reasonable price.
We are here to answer your queries!
Get in touch with us now!!!